Mslive FTP Server is an easy- to- use, secure, significant, and free FTP server software for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. It supports multiple train transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP, giving your customers adaptability in how they connect to the server. And it provides executives with a web- grounded interface to manage the server from anywhere. You can also watch server performance and online sessions and indeed admit email announcements about colorful events taking place on the server.
Why Use Mslive’s FTP Server?
Mslive Managed File Transfer is an enterprise-level solution that gives IT and security teams a robust, secure way to manage their data exchange. Mslive comes with a FTP server that can be used for standard or secure FTP transfers (SFTP through explicit SSL connection requests).
Good cybersecurity practices are ensured using strong authentication methods: users can be authenticated against Active Directory (AD), LDAP, IBM i user profiles, and more.
Extensive security features for our FTP server include:
- Remote administration and monitoring through a browser-based interface
- Robust security and granular permission controls
- Multiple authentication methods; database, Active Directory (AD), LDAP, and IBM i
- Ability to view active sessions for logged-in users
- Anonymous logins can be enabled or disabled
- Configurable settings for maximum number of sessions, maximum login failures and idle timeouts
- Ability to accept or reject files with certain extensions
- Can be installed in the private network without opening inbound ports, when paired with Mslive Gateway